Welcome to Pet Health Clinic
Your Veterinarian in Sunnyside
Call us for an appointment at (509) 837-4166
Our mission is to provide outstanding veterinary care for our patients and personal service for our clients.
- Education and communication is of the utmost importance.
- We recommend wellness exams at least one a year with a vaccine schedule that is tailored to your pet's needs.
- We recommend dental care including annual routine cleanings and home care.
- For geriatric patients, we recommend wellness exams twice yearly with screening bloodwork and x-rays to catch and treat age-related diseases as early as possible. Early treatment means a longer and happier life for your pet.
- We recommend leadership classes for dogs to help them be a well-adjusted member of your family and ours.
- We strive to practice the most current medicine with a high standard of care.
If you are new to our website, please browse around to learn about our facility and to read interesting pet articles and watch groundbreaking pet videos. Click on the "email us" link below to ask us a question or to submit feedback. For directions to our office see our contact us page. To receive free monthly veterinary care articles, please subscribe to our newsletter.
Remember, at Pet Health Clinic, your pets are our family!
Dr. Sherrie Hockett
Dr. Joanna Fischer
Dr. Brandon DeVries
Sunnyside Veterinarian | Pet Health Clinic | (509) 837-4166
2210-A E. Edison
Sunnyside, WA 98944